Friday, February 17, 2006

Miss home

Feeling blue after dinner. First time having dinner at lab. coded like mad n finish a 19 pages report for tony. was thinking of emailing him n then go back for dinner. Then when i check my email, realise that tony had already email me at 2 pm, with more work to do. Stayed in the lab till 9 pm, doing more coding n lengthening the report to 25 pages. sianz...

Mood sort of turn worse while printing report when i realise that i am all alone in the lab, G, S, R, SM, DT, Y, T all left the lab already. When i left the lab, there was only 4 pple left.

Being sick since last weekend. Didnt realise the cause till SH mention abt the snow fight at ashdown. Then tue i rush down to westgate in t-shirt n shorts may have tigger the sore throat, cough n flu. G was kind to lend me his cough medicine.

Miss home where i can ask my dad for western medicine, where i ask my Dr ah ma for chinese medicine, where i can ask my mum for herbal tea....

Plus this afternoon saw my bro msn nick "miss u bro", suddenly all my thoughts are back home. My bro n I r not particularly close, we fight alot since young. But it is always good to know.

Drag the sick body back tang, where all my thoughts are back home. Thou of finding somebody to chat, but got condamm, sianz....


Good nitez........


念故乡

一叶知秋已深
转眼重阳
步履登临走到山上
遥望远方白云念故乡
心内想岁月长
思乡惆怅
未能尽孝道愿爹娘无恙
未能奉左右盼亲原谅
走异邦思故乡 
想到断肠
念我爹娘恩似海样
原为博取前途着想
走异乡到外洋 
关山路长
未能遂素愿衣锦还乡
未能奉左右怀念爹娘
念故乡

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care, dun be as sentimental as me:P. Although ur father, mother and ah mah are not around, you can always ask us. We can give you western medicine, cook you herbal tea and chat with you.:) Cheer up, dun be overstressed, health is the most important thing.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

relax, enjoy your nero, pork ribs, and work a bit less? can try to listen to internet radio, it makes u feel as if u r at home. i can lend u earphones

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is usual to be homesick when u r ill. I believe u will be better soon since u have a v strong mind. We r all pleasant to be of help whenever u feel bad... Take care!

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home